Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MEGADEATH or Interview with Christ the Lord

If you could tell me one thing what would it be?

I would tell you, you’re right, at the very bottommost absolute of your being you are right, and that’s the part that matters, because yes, as you’ve suspected, that part is eternal.

Well what should I do now?

You’re scared. People with little faith get scared sometimes. So do people with faith… but for different reasons. You’re afraid you might be right; you might be doomed. It’s hard to say, because you haven’t been doomed yet, but also you could be at any second. I doubt anyone is going to step in and save your ass, so I have a question for you: do you have faith in yourself?

Off and on

More and more. That’s how it happens.

Well what should I do now?

Wait.

You’re a shit.

Someday maybe you’ll be where you want. But it isn’t today, and tomorrow doesn’t look good either. And what comes to you. And what come out of you. They’re barely enough to keep you afloat. And that’s not good. You feel like you’re waiting for the other shoe to drop.

What a clichéd sentiment.

That’s all you are right now.

No

No

What is potential?

Well everything happens on a line, and there are lines over lines over lines over lines. A line for everything, and everything intersecting. And to meet your potential is to meet some vague endpoint on whatever line you’re on. But the endpoints are always changing. And so are the lines.

When is the other shoe going to drop?

Depends on the line.

You think you’re cute.

C’mon

Yes. C’mon. Jesus fucking Christ. Give it to me. What! I don’t think what I want has anything to do with it. So what the fuck is going on? I want you to speak! I want you to speak!

And then well speak together.

Yes! And then we’ll speak together.

What if I don’t want you to speak?

I don’t think you can get rid of me

I could say the same thing

It’ll be September soon. That’s my favorite month.

What do you want me to say?

That I’ll be fine by September.

No comments:

Post a Comment